Thinking of a Solar System? Think Ameriside for Solar!
Now for a limited time 60 mo 0% interest OAC.
If you’ve ever dreamed of never paying another electric bill or wondered what harvesting your own electricity from the Sun feels like? Then an Ameriside solar system is for you! Ameriside has been dedicated to providing an array of top flight maintenance free and energy efficient products and services for years, so it just makes sense to go with Ameriside when considering and important solar system upgrade for your home.
Reasons for going solar with Ameriside:
- Ecologically Friendly: solar is considered a major “green” electricity resources. Because solar panels rely on renewable energy provided by the Sun, and with 173K terawatts of solar energy constantly striking the Earth there is no fear of depleting yet another natural resource.
- Create value and equity for your home: a report by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) concluded that homes with solar panels sell 20% faster and for 17% more money.
- Reduced Electrical Bills: after switching to solar energy, you will see savings on your electrical bills every month. Even when electricity rates continue to soar you will have the peace of mind knowing that your energy source is based on solar power.
- Maintenance Free: our solar systems have no moveable parts and are super simple to use. After we set them up, they do not need to be tinkered with and will continue working for many years.
- Efficiency of Solar System Panels: our panels are rugged and very adaptable to climate conditions and our latest panel models that we utilize are ultra efficient and work well without facing directly south and will even produce electricity under cloud cover.
- Ameriside utilizes Made in America, world-class quality panel array.
- Superior mounting system module
- Ameriside panels have greater than or equal to the nameplate rated power.
- 25-year linear performance guarantee and extension of product warranty to 10 years
- Anti-reflective coating
- Guaranteed maximum performance digression of 0.7% p.a. in the course of 25 years, a significant added value compared to the two-phase warranties common in the industry.