True indoor/outdoor luxury living at an affordable price. Ameriside is proud to offer an array of custom-made Bi-Fold and Multi-Slide Doors by Green World Windows. Ameriside offers a variety of unique color choices to suit any décor or home exterior. All of our doors have been rigorously tested to withstand long-term usage. Ameriside’s multi-slide door systems are both unique and aesthetically pleasing, offering you narrow sightlines and large expanses of viewing area with our high-quality, energy efficient glass. Our Bi-Fold/Multi-slide products systems can slide and stack to the side or completely vanish into a pocketed area to open up the entire expanse of your room so you can enjoy your slice of California.
Custom Multi-Slide Venetian Doors features
Standard features and benefits you can expect to find with door systems include:
- Unlimited configurations and widths. Our Multi-Slide Stacking Doors can be built as wide as your project needs, dream big.
- Rolling panels can be stored in pockets or stacked at one or both ends of the opening.
- Panels can bi-part at 90 degrees, 180 degrees or any in-between.
- Panels are available up to 12′ height and width and height can be mixed and matched to create massive 60-square-foot panels.
- Multi-Slide Doors or Windows that are stored in pockets are designed to be totally flush with adjacent wall finishes, providing an unobstructed view of your patio, pool, or landscape.
- Door panels open with ease with the option of a proprietary heavy-duty steel ball bearing “Monster Roller.”
- Multi-Slide Doors can be prepped for motorization to allow customers to close and open with the touch of a button.
Custom Bi-Fold Venetian Doors
Modern living is about the feeling of openness, space, and light. Ameriside’s Energy Star rated custom Bi-fold Venetian door systems offer world class elegant bi-fold doors with panels that pleat on hinges. Top hung Bi-Fold doors can utilize expansive areas of glass and from two to eight panels, Bi-Fold doors utilize an extruded aluminum track to fold smoothly to one side effortlessly connecting your space to the outdoors or another room.
Standard features and benefits you can expect to find with our Bi-Fold/Multi-Fold systems include:
- True indoor/outdoor luxury living
- Easy-moving panels on extruded aluminum track and gather neatly to side to economize space
- Elite hardware system created specifically for folding doors
White, Almond, and Cap-Stock Bronze are standard color
Doors available in both inswing and outswing configuration
- Strong profiles: Perimeter frame, rails, and stiles are box sections for added strength. Rails wide and chunky for a truly solid appearance.
- Heavy-duty Top Hung rails can also be supplied for added impact.
- Uniformity: For continuity of style sightlines, bi-fold rails match those of the panels.
- Vinyl Panel provides much better energy efficiency
Multitude of glass options to choose from
- Safety Glass: Doors, fixed panels next to doors and a full height fixed glazing require grade ‘A’ safety glass.
- Double or Triple pane glazing: Keep the cold out in winter with 1-⅛” hermetically sealed insulated glass.
2 ⅝” thick panels engineered to improve structural integrity and minimize deflection
- Proprietary core and fascia technology and comprehensive range of finish options for both exterior and interior
- Narrow 4′ stile and rail profiles for more glass and light